Are you curious to know what’s happening at the 2021 MarTech Summit? The MarTech Summit is an event where the marketing wing of business converges with its technological aspects. In the past, several on-demand Virtual MarTech Summits have been held. In June 2016 & 2017, an On-Demand Virtual MarTech Summit was conducted. The DX Asia 2020 event was the On-Demand Virtual MarTech Summit held in collaboration with Sitecore and shaped digital experiences in Asia.
The MarTech Summit, Bangkok, is one of the MarTech Summit events being held this year in Bangkok. The MarTech Summit Bangkok is also a hot spot for cryptocurrency events this year. You will get all relevant details in this article related to the Bangkok MarTech Summit.
All you need to know about The MarTech Summit 2021
The 2021 MarTech Summit is a series of virtual and in-person summits scheduled to be held mostly throughout the year, beginning in February and ending in December. The conference aims to bring together the most progressive and able-minded professionals from marketing technology belonging to a wide range of industries. Thus, MarTech’s numerous achievements and related topics would be covered in the seminars amidst marketing and technology professionals and entrepreneurs. The summit would also focus on other prominent marketing areas and traditional topics like social media, digital marketing, etc. Participants would also be discussing advancements achieved in upcoming innovative technologies like 5G, machine learning, AI, and their prospects. The four chief thematic pillars of the summit in all locations would be the following:
- Emerging Marketing Technologies
- Digital Transformation
- Data-Driven Marketing
- Customer Experience & Engagement
Important dates to mark:
Below is the upcoming MarTech Summit Calendar.
- Feb 24-26, 2021 – The Virtual MarTech Summit APAC (B2C | BFSI | B2B)
- April 28 & 29, 2021 – Global Virtual MarTech Summit (APAC Track | Europe Track)
- June 22 & 23, 2021 – The MarTech Summit, Singapore
- August 18 & 19, 2021 – The MarTech Summit, Hong Kong
- August 19, 2021 – The Virtual MarTech Summit
- October 20 & 21, 2021 – The MarTech Summit, Bangkok
- November 17 & 18, 2021 – The MarTech Summit, London
- December 8, 2021 – The Virtual MarTech Exchange Summit
The MarTech Summit Bangkok: When & Where?
The MarTech Summit is all set to be held in Bangkok City of Thailand to incorporate over 200 senior-level business executives and participants from surrounding Southeast Asian countries. The venue is yet to be confirmed on their website, but the dates are October 20 & 21, 2021.
The MarTech Summit Bangkok: What’s happening & why should you attend?
As discussed above, the Bangkok MarTech Summit would also revolve around the summit’s four central themes. However, the session agenda is expected to be unique compared to the other conferences. The Bangkok summit will also have a fresh host of speakers.
- Data-Driven Marketing would cover topics like data-driven e-commerce strategy, data contextualization, data loss prevention, SEO excellence, and many more.
- Emerging Marketing Technologies‘ theme track would include discussions around influencer marketing tools, AR/VR, the impact of 5G, AI & IoT, and several other topics.
- Customer Experience & Engagement would be about several topics and upcoming customer engagement strategies. Customer-centric strategy, digital experiences, and digital storytelling are a few session topics to name among the vast range of areas that would be covered in the summit.
Finally, the thematic pillar of Digital Transformation would revolve around a broad range of topics, including new partnerships, digital sustainability, and ML & AI in Marketing.
In the Bangkok Summit, an 80:20 ratio would be maintained among industry participants. Besides this, participants can look forward to attending executive private workshops, one-on-one meetings, and limited solution provider slots. If this isn’t enough for you, then you can look forward to visiting the vibrant and hospitable Bangkok. Sure, you can’t miss experiencing the Bangkok nightlife alongside benefitting from the MarTech Summit’s business bonanzas.
The MarTech Summit Bangkok: Sponsors, Speakers & Attendees
The 2021 MarTech Summit Bangkok’s major sponsors are Acquia (gold sponsor), while Sitecore and VMLY&R are their silver-level sponsors.
The speaker recruitment is ongoing; however, the confirmed speakers so far are prominent marketing professionals and business executives from various industries of SouthEast Asian nations. Some of them are Tivaporn Hanbunjerd, Marketing & Customer Insight Lead of Roche, Manit Ghogar, Country Manager at Carro, and Charles Yap, VP of Marketing & Communications at Onyx.
Many business groups have already registered to attend the 2021 Bangkok MarTech Summit. DBS, GSK, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Syngenta, and Singtel will be some of the attendees. Participants can go for a Gold Pass, Diamond Pass, One Day Pass, or Vendor Pass.
Overall, 180 attendees, 50 speakers, and 20 case studies are already aboard.
The MarTech Summit is where marketing meets technology to make advancements and improvements in the area of marketing and deal with its current challenges. If you are a marketing technology professional, you could look forward to attending the Bangkok summit and benefit immensely from it.