The Republic of Senegal, a Sovereign state in West Africa, is preparing to construct the first-ever crypto city in the world. The project has got a thumbs-up and soon is going to get commenced, the entrepreneur and musician- Akon revealed.
It would be a futuristic city which will be Senegal’s first Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certified cities and will use only innovative environment-friendly materials to promote environmental sustainability projects. In an interview, Akon shared:
It is all renewable, the Akon-tainment solar city. […] It is all renewable. A real physical place, it is going to have a real airport. It is a 10-year building block, so we are doing it in stages.
Reports reveal that the futuristic city will be constructed 2,000-acre on Senegal, which is a seaside village of Mbodiene and is very close to the international airport. This piece of land is a gift Macky Sall, the president of Senegal to Akon.
More about the futuristic city:
This city is not an ordinary city; it has some very interesting, wise, and unique elements that are making headlines out of this news. A few key elements are:
- It is a first of its kind 100 percent crypto-backed city.
- The city will take inspiration from Smart City planning designs at the foundation, and take it to new heights of creating a radical crypto-backed business ecosystem.
- The Akoin city will be all renewable and will be powered by solar power.
- It will be constructed on Akon’s digital cask currency called- ‘Akoin.’
- This crypto ecosystem will offer a rich range of digital and real-life platforms.
- The projects of this futuristic city will offer many opportunities and support the youth entrepreneurs; It will do so by creating stable, innovative, revenue-building possibilities that ultimately encourage the youth entrepreneurship.
- There will be easy to use blockchain apps that will allow the users to easily purchase, spend, trade, hold cryptocurrency right from their smartphones.
- Reports reveal that the construction of this city will cost around 2 Billion U.S. Dollars.
Market analytics think that the Akoin ecosystem has the potential for the world’s ‘largest emerging economy.’ Such potential will contribute towards the economic stability and growth of the country and will stretch on the international level soon. Definitely, many countries want to use the potential of cryptocurrency from growth and economic perspective. Bitcoin & cryptocurrency adoption is growing day by day, which causes an increase in the number of traders and investors of cryptocurrency. If you also want to invest or trade-in in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies then please check the Bitcoin trader platform. It is an automated trading platform that mainly focuses on making a profit from Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Go through Bitcoin Trader Software Review for further more details about this innovative trading platform.